TERENCE KOH’S ‘NOTHINGTOODOO’ AT MARY BOONE GALLERY.
The show consists of Mr. Koh, dressed in white pajamalike attire, slowly circling a giant cone-shaped pile of rocky solar salt on his knees. Not his hands and knees, just his knees. Staring straight ahead, his upper body motionless, he circumnavigates the salt almost nonstop during the gallery’s public hours — eight hours a day, five days a week — and has been doing so for four weeks. Occasionally he lies prostrate on the floor; the gallery says he started using kneepads after the first week.
Terence Koh’s “nothingtoodoo” through March 19
Mary Boone Gallery
541 West 24th St
- nichyi reblogged this from dailydirtydiary
- erik-svenson likes this
- kloee reblogged this from theglitterboy
- kloee likes this
- goneyetstill reblogged this from dailydirtydiary
- mykollection likes this
- theglitterboy reblogged this from dailydirtydiary and added:
- theglitterboy likes this
- dailydirtydiary posted this